1. Initial Opening times will be as below but we can adjust them as necessary.
Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri 10.00am – 11.00am; Tues/Sat 2.00pm – 3.00pm Thurs 6.00pm – 7.00pm
I will be there each time to open/close the Church each day and, as soon as people leave their pew I will spray/clean the area. Jacqui and myself will also cleanse the Church after people have left, for the next day;
2. I have ‘closed-off’ 2 out of every 3 pews so that even if people kneel forward to pray they will still be a minimum of 2m from the person sitting in front of them. These are clearly marked and the pews also have string across to prevent people using them;
3. Entry/exit will be through the main doors, which will be left open to avoid people touching handles etc, and the Toilets will not be available whilst we are open. There will be notices stressing social distancing requirements (2m apart) on the doors as you enter church and also inside the building;
4. As soon as you come into Church you will see a table with hand gel and a sign telling people to use it on both entry/exit Church;
5. I will put notices showing the Church opening times on both doors and also on the Church gates later today. This info will also go on the website with my Video for tomorrow;
6. There will also be a sign in Church asking people to inform me if they test positive for Covid19. I will keep a log of who uses the Church each day and, if someone does test positive, I will be able to inform others who were in Church on the same day;